Friday, December 22, 2006

Hace mucho tiempo....

I know it´s been almost a month since I´ve written my last blog, but computer problems, traveling, holidays, etc. have kept me from writing. Here are a few things that have been going on since my last entry. Hopefully I will get to expand on these in the near future.
  • Thanksgiving on the ranch
  • Anna and Justin visit -- Roatan, Lago de Yojoa
  • Vacation courses on the ranch
  • Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!! I miss you and hope all is well. I will be staying on the ranch starting today (December 22) through January 2, 2007. I doubt internet will be easily accessible/available during that time. So, if I don´t hear from you or talk to you before then....Feliz Navidad y Pròspero Año Nuevo!!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see your newest blog- we will miss you a ton over the holidays. All is well here - Bita is adjusting. Will have our typical Cuban Noche Buena tomorrow. Congratulations to Ed! No snow yet- Hola to your girls!
Love,
tu mama

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Sara,
I know you may not get this for awhile given your computer problems, but thought I would write anyway, since this gives me more space than the text messaging. Hope your Christmas was unique and memorable. I'm sure that your family missed you a lot and will be happy to have you back next year. Our xmas was good. Spent Friday and Saturday at Paul and Carri's. My little niece is an absolute delight. Obviously I’m biases, but she is great fun. She loved the Abuelita doll that your mom send her. She was mesmerized by it. It would be great to get into the minds of little kids to figure out exactly what they are thinking! Anyway, we then did xmas eve at my house, and xmas day we went over to a friends.

How will you be celebrating New Year’s Eve? I have Viking tickets for the day, so there is the majority of my activity.

Other excitement here…hoping to get out snow boarding tonight for the first time this year. We are having such a warm winter and there is no real snow, but the resorts are making snow, so we’ll see how that goes tonight. I am going on a ski/snow board trip later in Feb. to Park City, Utah, which I am totally psyched for. I have always wanted to do that (ski out went). I am heading to Vegas for a long weekend on Jan. 10.

That’s my excitement. Hope all is well with you! Love your blog! Take care and be safe!!

Hugs,
Lori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home